Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Wonderful Time At Floating World

Sadly, Floating World is now but a memory ... but WHAT a memory: I had a total, complete, and utter blast. Major kudos to the great folks who put on such a magnificent event (I'm especially looking at YOU, Corey).

Thanks to all the folks to attended my stuff (MAGIC WORDS: USING EROTIC WRITING TO EXPLORE YOUR HIDDEN SEXUALITY AND SPIRITUALITY; IMPACT PLAY BEYOND FLOGGERS AND CANE; SEX SELLS: HOW TO WRITE & SELL EROTIC; and the author reading). I hope you all had a good time!

It was an extra thrill to meet folks I hadn't seen in ages, like Laura Antoniou, Cecilia Tan, Karen Taylor, Lori, Ralph Greco, and so many others -- and to make great new friends like Tom, and the extra-special Loren.

I can't wait for next year!

No comments: