Saturday, September 19, 2009

Whew!

My very sincere apologies to all the very patient folks out there who sent in stories for Best S/M Erotica Vol. 3. I really didn't think it would take me this long to get to them.

But, the news -- both good and (I'm afraid) bad -- is that I finally have gone through them all and have made the selections. Everyone should have gotten the word about their stories as of today.

And for all you folks who didn't make the cut ... well, if it at all makes you feel any better I've gotten more than my fair share of rejections as well ... so I know at least a little bit how much it may hurt. But, as I always like to say: the only time a writer fails is when they stop writing. So keep at it!

Next up: getting through the submissions to Sex In San Francisco. Stay Tuned!