Sunday, August 16, 2009

Blogs, Blogs & Blogs

Check it out: some friends of mine - all of them fantastic writers - have just launched new blogs:
Jason Rubis - who I can't say enough good things about as a writer as well a friend - has started Pulp Transcendence: "a one-stop source for all things Rubis." His recent publications include stories in Drollerie Press’s Needles & Bones and Circlet Press’s Like Clockwork

My brother, s.a., has launched Omnibus, which is about "Lost Art, Design, Culture, Food"

And lastly, but certainly not least-ly, my wonderful friend Billierosie has begun her billierosie blog. Here's what she says about it: "The blog is for fun. My wandering thoughts. I like satire and positive thinking. My interests are in the Arts; theatre, literature, painting, sculpture. Erotica and fetish."

1 comment:

billierosie said...

Thank you so much for posting this Chris. I hope everyone comes along and if there's anything you'd like to see on billierosie blogger, do let me know!

Hugs. billierosie