Sunday, February 01, 2009

Awwww .... (2)

Craig J. Sorense just keeps on getting nicer! Check out this very sweet post he just put up:

Sunday, brought to you by the letter M

I live in a small town where I’m as likely to come across a pheasant (not a native denizen of south central Pennsylvania) as an erotica writer.

This makes me so grateful for the internet, where groups of like minded people can find each other. Virtual communities rise up bonded by common passions.

Just one such group has been traipsing around blogland, scantily clad with cooking utensils in their hands. A rogue group of erotica writers has banded together to share their love of food and sensual pleasures. I’m honored to be a part of that group, comprised of authors on both coasts of the US and in Great Britain.

M, for Movable Feast

Today, having feasted through our main course, we take a break before completing the meal. It is Super Bowl Sunday, and my beloved Pittsburgh Steelers are in contention again, so I’m preparing a repast of chorizo appetizers, duck enchiladas rohas, white rice and black beans (yes Donna, I’m changing the menu as I go. I do that.)

M, for Mexican Food

But, in the midst of this feast, I have been honored to have made a new friend out in erotica blogland. One who I share another passion with.

Anyone who has been out in the land of erotica will likely know the name M. Christian. This ridiculously prolific and talented author has written and had published just shy of a bazillion stories. He has his own unique formula for writing erotica. It’s obviously working.

M, for M. Christian

The common bond of writing erotica draws us together, but it is the other shared passions that truly cement the deal. Passions like cooking, in the aforementioned progressive dinner.

With M. Christian, I have found a kindred spirit in the love of British Humor. A fan of the Pythons, Blackadder and a host of other such shows, M’s sense of humor is in evidence in his blog Frequently Felt which has features on such topics as a Chilean designer who decks out models as sexy Virgin Marys and (ouch) penile fracture.

If provoking, um, I meant, thought provoking subject matter like the above is not your cup of tea, track his publication progress at the Imagination is Intelligence with an Erection (not fratctured) Site.

And here’s a sample of another common passion M and I share. Lovely British ladies (especially those with a great sense of humor) in the body of one Carol Cleveland.

M, for Monty Python:



A wink’s as good as a nod to a blind bat, eh?

2 comments:

EllaRegina said...

Craig is a very nice man.

Craig Sorensen said...

Thank you so much for stopping by, M, and for sharing my blog with your readers!

And thank you too, EllaRegina.